Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Other-Other Hobby

Bookmarks stashed in an old Avon box.

I have been collecting bookmarks since 1986. My collecting has slowed down a lot over the past 10 years, with Bellydance being my primary hobby. Despite this my collection currently stands at 138 bookmarks. I keep them stashed away in a tiny box. I decided to start scanning them and uploading them to the internet making an online gallery of sorts. I have only managed to post 50 because I scan the front and back of each one and re-size them to fit together. Tedious but worth it.

http://bookmarkcollecting.blogspot.com/

~N

2 comments:

Vicky said...

I think of you every time I see a neat book mark :)

In fact my mom gave me one at christmas that I have set aside to give you :)

douma said...

Wow, nice collection :)