Monday, March 22, 2010

Zoom



I've assembled the cups and straps of the bra. The center is only tacked together so I can work on each side independently. I still can't decide if I want a completely removable belt or all one piece with the skirt. Originally, I didn't think I'd have enough material left over to make arm bands. But turns out I've plenty so I can make arm bands and cover a separate removable belt if I want. Decisions, decisions.



And even though I've upgraded my camera, I still have it on "email" quality for pics like this for my blog. I can fit a few thousand pics on the memory card this way. Blows my mind, technology.

~N

now watching: Ah, My Goddess
mood: sweet tea

Bonus pic- My Sunflowers have sprouted!

1 comment:

5star said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.