Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Visioncon2010 Dance Pics


I haven't taken the time to thank the ladies pictured above for all of the time and effort they put into helping me realize my Cowboy Bebop choreo performed for the Visioncon masquerade half time. I really appreciated them putting up with my inability to make complete sentences and goofy ideas. I had a lot of fun and I'm very glad we all got to dance together.

This is hopefully the last set of crappy dance pics you will see from my old camera. And...since I'm so bad at remembering dance names and such I will just leave everyone's name off so no one will know who I can and can't remember.

It's like pleading the 5th amendment. Only lazier.











~N

Now watching: Ah, My Goddess
mood: warm Grape Nuts cereal

2 comments:

RetroKali said...

are you in there?

Unknown said...

I am 3rd from the left on the stage in the top pic.