Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Visioncon 2010


Wow, Cobra Commander is damn tall! - Visioncon 2006
(Those are Harry Potter costume glasses I'm wearing.)

Springfield's gaming, sci-fi, fantasy convention, Visioncon, is Jan 22-24, 2010. According to the con schedule bellydancing is scheduled for 12pm on Saturday. I will again be a volunteer and working at the registration desk. There is also a possibility I may participate in the Friday night Charity Slave Auction.

Also, my super secret "performance art" project will be revealed during this year's con. It is not BD so it will not appear during the BD hour. The schedule for this performance has been up in the air. And even though I got conformation today on when it would be, I am going to wait until it is set in stone before listing the time for it here.

Hope to see you there!

www.visioncon.net/

~N

Now watching: Samurai Champloo
mood: no more headache, please

1 comment:

RetroKali said...

oooooh. gonna be so purdy. How much do you charge by the hour...:)