Monday, April 06, 2009

Local Greek BD for beginners

**UPDATE**

These classes don't exist any more. There was an oops with Global's event calendar.

I've been wanting to take Greek BD classes with Maria for a long time. Unfortunately, the monies, or lack there of, have kept me from it. Yeah, I know, I've been dancing at Greek Night for over 4yrs now, but Maria is Greek-American, and I'm not, and anyone representing a culture should always do their homework.

Anyway, for those interested, here is the info. I'd check with Global Dance just to make sure the classes aren't full or canceled before popping in.

Greek Belly Dance for Beginners
When: Tues, 7:30pm – 8:00pm
Where:Global Dance Collective; 3165 S. Campbell Ave. Ste. C7; Springfield, MO; 65807
Description: Maria Savvenas - Greek Belly Dance - Beginners


www.globaldancecollective.org


~N

Now taking care of: Broke-Toe Husband person

No comments: