Friday, January 16, 2009

Bellydance @ Visioncon next Saturday

Jan 23-25th, 2009 is Visioncon, the comic/sci-fi/gaming convention at the Clarion Hotel in Springfield, MO.

Scheduled Bellydance events are:
Saturday, 4pm performance (not sure of the line-up)
Saturday, 5pm Panel Room 2 (class/discussion with Karen C.)

Check out Visioncon.net for prices, events, etc. I will be there as volunteer staff at registration from 5pm-close (tentatively) on Fri and Sat.

On a personal note, I ripped my labret out last night brushing my teeth. I pulled the stud straight through my lip into my mouth (the gem is really small). Kinda gross, I know. It bled a little but I got it back in ok and it seems fine. Going to see my piercer Sat. to make sure it's all good. Sort of ruined my evening =(

No comments: