Monday, June 02, 2008

BD Workshop in Lincoln NE

The Athenian Dancers invite you to their
FIFTH ANNUAL BELLYDANCE SEMINAR

Saturday, June 28, 2008
Lincoln Woman's Club, Lincoln Nebraska

This year's teachers will be:


Shiara: Drum Solo

Della: Taxeem Choreography
Magdalene: Diva Dance
Shelley Brackhan Fritz : Latin Dance Basics

Get info and reg form here http://www.athenian-dancers.com/Athenian/seminar/seminar.htm

----------------------------------------------------------

Now playing: Spawn (the animated series)
mood: Memphis style BBQ sandwich (pulled or chopped pork sandwich topped with sweet, finely chopped coleslawand served on hamburger buns), and baked beans.

I had a really creepy dream about my navel ring falling out and when I tried to put it back in my guts kept falling out of the hole in my belly. My urethrae was the size of a garden hose. It was creepy queasy gross and things like that don't usually gross me out.

I think maybe I just had to pee.

My belly is fine btw.

~N

No comments: