Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Naima Workshop in One Month!

(click for full size)

May 17, 2008 - Buffalo, MO
Sisters of the Moon Middle Eastern Dance Academy presents
Naima

9am-3pm
O'Bannon Community Center
315 E Ramsey St
Buffalo, MO

$30 pre-register by May 10, 2008
$35 at the door.

6pm Hafla - $5 (free for dancers and workshop attendants)
$20 for DVD of show

for more info call Chris at 417-849-7661


Find music for the workshop choreography here, Faten Salama's Best of Egyptian Dance 2005.


We're gonna have fun! I'll tell bad jokes and make funny faces (just kidding). It will be great!
I will also have choreography handouts and some other BD goodies I'm willing to part with for cheap!

OMG I love hairpin lace! I crocheted together a few pieces and liked it so much I've completely ripped out another project I've been working on for weeks to redo in hairpin lace.

~N

Now playing: Invader Zim season 1
mood: "meats of evil"

No comments: