Sewing Supplies. My camera still isn't picking up the color right
Work on Tar Berries has been touch and go. I keep putting it aside to work on other things. Here are some pictures to tide you over.
Cheap flimsy bra that fits worse than a paper sack but totally worth it for $3.24 on clearance.
The butchering begins. Straps and sides cut off. Cups re-angled in the center. I used a piece of thick sketch paper to make a pattern for covering the cups.
Cups covered with Hopes and Dreams scraps and felt. The cups are starting to hold some shape.
Inside detail. New sides made from felt, scraps, and some grosgrain ribbon for support. Now covered in awesome black fabric.
Ooo, Shiny. The fabric bunches on the sides when laid flat but it is actually nice and smooth when the bra is on and curved around my body.
Making shoulder straps with layers of grosgrain ribbon. I decided to piece together black scraps for the covers because will not show under the beads and I will be saving the big pieces for other things. Also trying to use up some crummy thread I bought once when I was in a pinch. I will switch back to the good stuff on the parts that show.
Now: Completely uncoordinated. I keep dropping things and running into stuff. =\