Friday, November 05, 2010

Damn, that Bitch Can Spot!



Now that I've taken some salsa classes I'm beginning to notice the difference between the dance steps and the "stupid human tricks." Most of the glitzy competition stuff has a lot of shines and crazy lifts, splits, etc. versus good ol' salsa steps. But I still enjoy watching it.

Anyway, I'm posting this salsa video for two reasons. First, that yellow fringe costume is hot! Second, check the spinning at 1:35min. Damn, that Bitch can spot! I say that will all respect and adoration. It's like her head isn't even attached to her body.

~N

Now watching: Red Shoe Diaries
mood: cheesecake to ease my monthly female woes

1 comment:

harleygypsy2003 said...

SHE IS GOOD! I WOULD SPIN OUT OF GRAVITATION, LOVE THE NEW LAYOUT, SLIDESHOW. THAT SALSA IS HOT, COSTUME IS SIZZLER!