Friday, May 14, 2010

Ozark Mtn Gypsy @ C-Street Farmers Market


I was all excited to have my new camera and take pics of the Ozark Mountain Gypsies at the C-Street Farmers Market when I discovered my batteries were dead. =( sad face. I managed to snap a few shots with my cell phone instead.




I have also broken out in mystery Chingia rash again on my face and in my belly button. Like IN it. Like I'm pointing at in and making crazy face to emphasize the 'in' part. I haven't been to the dermatologists in over 6yrs so the office was going to treat me as a new patient. I could get in with a different doctor (yesterday) or wait until July. I was able to get a last minute appointment due to a cancellation and am now on a round of antibiotics and steroid creams. Hopefully, I will have cleared up by next Saturday when I dance for Greek Night. If I were dancing for my friends I wouldn't really care but I'm going to be dancing for paying customers. They don't want to see my bumpy, crusty, oozing rash.

Any way, this new dermatologist I saw, he was so awesome I think I'm in love with him. I go back in 2 weeks to see if my Chingia is cleared up or if we need to do a patch test for allergies.

~N

mood: a cosey warm coffee shop where I can snuggle in a soft chair, wait out the rain and caffinate myself into oblivion

No comments: