Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Camera "misplaced"

Greek night went well. Good crowd. Good tips.

Unfortunately, my digital camera was "misplaced" after I left it in the office. I had just taken some super awesome pics of me and Sa'dia before our second set. When we came back to change the camera was gone. Everything else was still there, our purses, our tips from the first set. Just no camera.

Which really sucks because I wanted to show off my 2 new costumes. I failed on the previously posted costume challenge but won with my "dress = skirt" costume and my "liquid lame super hero" costume that I fashioned from old stuff in my closet. And I have no pics to show for it. =(

This super blows. Luckily Christmas is just around the corner. I am going to try and pool my Christmas money and get a new camera.

Now playing: the Punisher (2004)
now drinking: dark chocolate mocha frappuccino

No comments: