Thursday, August 28, 2008

Vacation

Now playing: Really bad day time television
mood: brown bag lunch in the park

I have been on vacation since the 23rd. I am successfully maintaining a balance between doing nothing and getting things done. Such as...

Nothing
Reading
Nothing
Movie
Nothing
Laundry
Nothing
Mow lawn
Nothing
Groceries
Nothing
Reading
And so on...

I have also been practicing the fine art of sleeping 10-12 hours a day. Today is only the 2nd time I've even looked at my laptop. It's been kinda nice. We are going camping Sunday for the Labor Day holiday. We haven't been camping at this site in many years.

On a side note, I've collected $8 in cash for Light the Night. Only 5 weeks left to go. Please visit My Light the Night Donation Page and help me reach my fundraising goal.

No comments: