Saturday, July 12, 2008

BDay Week

Naima lip syncs "Rainbow Connection" by Kermit the Frog

Now playing: Dyksick Live @ GX
mood: okanomiyaki

Sorry I disappeared. Been a busy 2 weeks. The lip sync Bday party was probably the best birthday EVER! There were great classics like "I Think We're Alone Now," "YMCA," and "Baby Got Back." We all had so much fun that we plan to do it again.



Somewhere in there was the 4th of July with Knife*Death @ Ground Xero celebrating "Freedom's Birthday."


Lambert's Chicken Fried Steak

Saturday I had more sushi then I could shake a stick at. Literally. Sunday was stuff-face day at Lambert's. Thanks Kev and Mel.

I did meet with a couple of BD friends and drilled shimmies and such. As I said, trying to get muscles back under control. Greek Night is coming up August 2nd. Seems like we just had one. I need to do some costume repair first.

That's all for now. Just wanted to give you an update. All of you holding your breath for like two weeks, right? HAHA

~N

OH!

Almost forgot! I went to the Dr. Friday due to constant pain in right wrist and forearm. I am on a 2 week diet of anti-inflammatories, icing my wrist after work, and splinting it at night. If that doesn't bring it under control then I may have to have nerve testing to see if I have carpal tunnel syndrome. =( This also means no crochet for a while either. =( =(

No comments: