Thursday, May 01, 2008

Clear Heels

Now playing: Dead Like Me -season 2
mood: coffee and cheesecake

Trying to practice choreo with unhealed navel piercing is le suck.

That's ok though. We'll do the YMCA and call it good.



Ananya bought me this dress for $2 at local flea for the "Dark formal" this weekend. It is actually more of a samon color than pink. It's not dark, but it is so awesomely tacky that the only thing to go with it is...




Clear heels!

I told Ananya she had to be my date now for buying me the dress. Hopefully, she won't make me put out. Ha!

~N

On a completely unrelated note, I was reading some terms from www.urbandictionary.com and came across this entry for tramp napkin. While the term and definition are less than cooth, I found the example sentence oddly amusing. I mean really, the idea that has been said, on more than one occasion even, is kinda hilarious.

No comments: