Thursday, October 04, 2007

Boring Stuffs









| View Show | Create Your Own

Now watching: Pink Floyd – the Wall
Mood: fried eggs and bacon with salt and pepper, glass of OJ, buttered toast with grape jelly, and a glass of milk as a chaser.

I’ve been waiting for October since, well last October, and now that it is here I feel it has come upon me too fast. “Crap! It’s October!” Next it will be, “Crap! It’s Christmas!” Followed with a, “Crap! What happened?”

I am going to go to Light the Night to video, which I may have already mentioned (can’t remember). I was checking my camera’s batteries and discovered a partial video of the old Beledi girls we made at the old studio, a birthday party or some such. Sa’dia, Zahava, Asieh, Samira, Crystal, Harika, Aicha, and myself just sitting around after class just laughing. (I seemed to be the only one eating the whole time, go figure). Anyway, brought back both happy and sad memories.

Sa’dia asked again if I wanted to dance at LtN but I turned her down. Just not feeling it right now. I believe you should perform how you feel inside, but if I did that right now, I may frighten people off, LOL. My mind is too involved with other things to put any joy into dancing.

But never fear! I have a BEAUTIFUL rendition of Alf Leyla Wa Leyla that I throw in the CD player and it really makes me feel better. It seems to re-center my focus. That and some Justin Timberlake - Love Stoned, helps me channel my inner diva. hahaha

~N

ps, trying to find orange thread in the fall is a pain in the rear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I remember that video! I just can't remember what it was for! I wanna see!