Monday, January 14, 2008

Shimmy Update

Now watching: Farscape season one
mood: CHOCOLATE!

in response to my post about the upcoming shimmy videos


So, how are the shimmies going? Shimmy stupid people like me need help with their shimmies too, y'know? Geesh! *giggles* Just giving you a friendly nudge :D
January 14, 2008 11:09 AM
Sorry for being so slow. But life happened. You know that life-thing that pops up every now and again and keeps you from working on, oh, everything else.

My biggest problem is getting time to film when it is nice and quite. I have also changed my mind on the order I want to do them in.

So that still leaves you with no shimmy cliff note videos. Instead, here is a video (not bellydance related) of an upcoming guest at Ground Xero on Valentine's Day.


Voltaire.net

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Damn life.. always getting in the way of..life... blah!!
woohoo on the video, though!!! and.. the bringing him to Ground Xero...woohoo!!