Sunday, June 17, 2007

Whipped Cream and Other Delights



Now watching: some video game with giant ant aliens invading earth...?
mood: leftover KFC

Got this today at my local Borders. I LOVE this kind of music (kinda side-show, french vaudeville, gypsy.) AND the compilation is bellydancable! That makes it even more awesome! It reminds me of the days when I was young and I would stay at my grandma's and we would listen to her record collection. Mostly classical. I would stand on the ottoman and "conduct" the music like a conductor. One of the few non-classical of my favorites was Herb Alpert's Tijuana Brass-Whipped Cream and Other Delights. Different genre than Le Serpent Rouge, but gives me the same feeling.



Found this pic out on myspace. me with RMT (A, M, N, and Z). We're so cute when we're fuzzy, eh?

And lastly, a very happy Beebin. This is what a happy love face looks like.

~N

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwwww...happy kitty. :-)

I didn't know that Le Serpent Rouge had a soundtrack, that's awesome! I'm going right to iTunes to search for it!
P.S., You guys all look so cute in tribal, btw!