Monday, January 08, 2007

TESTING

I have recently been freed from my former duties of web mistress, events coordinator, and stage nazi with a former studio. However, my need to be online creating something bellydance related is just too great. So, I'm putting together a bellydance blog, (I have another personal one but it's secret, MAWHAHA!) I plan on posting whatever my heart desires in accordance to my personal bellydance interests.
To start us off on the right foot...unflattering bellydance pics. As most bellydancers know, cameras and video are our worst enemy. If you manage to get one good shot out of a whole roll of film you are lucky. Here are some of my most attractive poses.

Where my stomach goes, I will follow.
Posted by Picasa


Not sure what's going on here, but apparently tribal makes me light headed.
Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa


Ever decide to rethink a hair style in the middle of a performance?
Posted by Picasa


What about taking a nap during one?
Posted by Picasa


And finally, YES this is bellydance related. I am wearing a sheet AND a nightgown (I'm in front of the line.) That's all I'm going to say about that!

No comments: